Welcome to TDE3. If you are trying to register a new account please use GOOGLE as there is a problem with the internal registration system and if you try to register you will get an error. Using GOOGLE will allow you to register and join the game.

The Dugout Experience

Crystal Palace Loan Slot In

Nocky

Im confused aswell as I only have two loans in too, apologies but have I missed something lads ? 

Not going to get my arse ripped out like Cuthy did but I was under the impresson loans for seniors and youths were different, with only two loans in why would I need to buy a loan slot @Nocky@Darlington? Not being arse, genuinely confused, otherwise I wouldn't have agreed to the loan 

And further more lads, If that is the case and I need a loan slot to allow the loan, I didn't even ask for one so the loan shouldn't have gone through ? Splitting hairs I know but...

Ah ok lads, seems its two loans, missed that.

Had I known I wouldn't have agreed the loan which puts a spin on things, I didn't request the loan slot in and normally @Darlington would have picked that up that I didn't request a loan in slot when processing and the deal wouldn't have gone through so I assume it will be cancelled and the credits added back ? , 

11 hours ago, Darren said:

Ah ok lads, seems its two loans, missed that.

Had I known I wouldn't have agreed the loan which puts a spin on things, I didn't request the loan slot in and normally @Darlington would have picked that up that I didn't request a loan in slot when processing and the deal wouldn't have gone through so I assume it will be cancelled and the credits added back ? , 

I didn't do this loan slot @Darren or process it.

I came on forum to see it posted in actioned section and stated as actioned. That is why I didn't pick up on it.

I have not taken any credits or anything.

I did process the loan as that was in transfers and confirmed by both parties.

As @Nocky posted I presumed it was something you and he knew about.

Yeah I posted it - did the same to Neil when he breached the rules. The rules are 2 loans for the club (so both senior and U21 squads) and you can buy 1 extra. Changed following a vote last season

2. A team can have no more than 2 players out on loan at any one time (unless under 2b below). It is the responsibility of the manager to ensure that they do not exceed this limit, and not that of the Admin.

2b. A team may purchase up to 1 additional loan slots out using credits. These slots last for one season only, and are still subject to rule 3 below.

3. If a team is found to have more than 2 loans in, or out (or the number they have purchased up to), they will lose their respective loan slots for the remainder of the season. For example, if you loan 3 out and haven't bought extra, you will lose your loan slots out for the rest of the season.

I figured that rule 2 applied here in it being the responsibility of the manager to not exceed the limit and I thought enforcing the purchase of a loan slot was a better option than enforcing rule 2B

I would probably have flagged on the thread before it was processed but I was on holiday so didn't see it until I got back