@Joe
@WolfBite
redblueeagle
FMFA Member
FMFA Member
FMFA Credits:  49,018,684

Re: Manager Signup - Season 30

Post by redblueeagle »

Sorry, I didn't mean to leave you hanging, I meant to respond last week but life and work caught up with me,

I needed a lot of time to think about whether to carry on as manager of Arsenal in FMFA manager. It's not been an easy decision, especially with the recent changes but, it is with regret that I am stepping down and leaving the game.

I know I made a comment after getting dumped out the the Anglo-American Cup when a T sheet meant an unmanaged club won the other game and we went out, but that is far from being the reason I'm leaving, it didn't help though. When I joined the game I loved the fact that there were lots of things to do to help improve the squad. I got involved 100% and re-built Arsenal into a very strong side and one that just finished 2nd in the Premier. The thing is my interest went for all ESMS games these last couple of seasons. I didn't make any effort other than to sheet. We came second playing the same 5-3-2 formation every week pretty much. It's not just this game, I am considering my time in FFO as well.

I want to thank the Admins, especially Dave and Daniel for creating a very good ESMS game with good additions outside of transfers. The game has been run almost flawlessly.

I do think the drop in ratings came a season or two too late and the fixes to make certain youths good enough to play in the 1st team a knee jerk reaction that also came a season too late. I think the changes this season will definitely make a good difference. I think the auctions are too big. It's too easy to pick up an excellent player for peanuts which means a lot of hard work spent delivering decent youths or building a decent squad goes unrewarded. What's the point in trading players to use a scout? I like the Christmas giveaways but they can also be too generous at times. I've thought this about almost all ESMS games but uou should be rewarded not just for being active in transfers and writing media but for using the tools the game offers to build a squad. If you spend the time you can build a successful team. That's what this game offered when I joined and we worked hard to get where we got to with Arsenal.

I wish you all luck and I hope that FMFA continues to be fun and successful. Thanks all, at least for now. ;-)
Daniel
FMFA Owner
FMFA Owner
FMFA Credits:  29,455,884

Post by Daniel »

Sad to see you go Lee and your comments have been taken on board. Hope one day you'll return :)
Joe
FMFA Member
FMFA Member
FMFA Credits:  22,000,000

Post by Joe »

In
willz121
FMFA Staff
FMFA Staff
FMFA Credits:  43,934,000