Welcome to the FMFA. Teamsheet deadlines are Wednesday's and Sunday's at 8pm GMT for senior leagues and Monday's at 8pm GMT for youth leagues.

stocko74

martial to manchester

stocko74    13

spurs boss neil stockley has spoke after he put martial up for sale and got quite a few offers for him . i put him up to see what i would get and i got some very good offers for him , but the man utd manager approached me and said i want him . so after some negotiations we agreed a deal to swap him in a 2 for 1 deal . it had to be a good deal as hes only 21 and rated at 23 and i wanted move cover in my squad and knew what i wanted and what direction i want to take my team in . i know my team isnt as good as some of the other teams in the league but by getting some more players in to add some depth to my squad is a good thing , i can also put a few players up for sale to raise funds and improve my squad even more . the fans are not happy i have sold him to a rival but i will do what it takes to make my team a winning one , i dont want to be a 1 man team and i can prove that we can win without martial when we beat liverpool . so deal done martial goes to old trafford and coming to white hart lane is 

Marcelo       28 bra  2 22 13  3 25 598 790 258 311

a excellent passing defender as i like my defenders to pass out from the back 

D_Welbeck     26 eng  2  3 12 22 23 598 112 250 588

is still young and a lot of time ahead of him still and i am happy to have in joining my team  i did get offered rooney but i dont someone that old as i already have cavani up front . overall i am happy with the deal and also with the depth of my squad now , i will put a few players up for sale to raise some funds or maybe even do a swap deal who knows. plus i also have a couple of strikers in my youth team nearly ready to come to the 1st team just going to keep an eye on them , and thats why i can afford to let martial go or did i make a mistake only time will tell