Welcome to the FMFA. Teamsheet deadlines are Wednesday's and Sunday's at 8pm GMT for senior leagues and Monday's at 8pm GMT for youth leagues.

David

Round 19 Results

Maybe but we was robbed bloody robbed.

I know Tom can be tough to beat but look at the stats we had two thirds possession and all the shots. They had 1 shot on target bloody one and we even scored their goal. If United come on at the end and win the league he can bloody well thank us cos we was robbed.

Liverpool 2 - 0 Tottenham Hotspur
    D_Sturridge (17)
    R_Firmino (19)

another poor performance starting to drop down the league now need to play better if we stand any chance of winning the league but doubt thats going to happen so might as well plan for next season 

Everton 0 Man Utd 1

I am really struggling with this one to be honest and how the hell we have lost this.

The stats:-

Everton  |    Manchester United
Attempts on Goal     :          13        |       4
Off target           :           7        |       3
On target            :           6        |       1
Possession           :          64        |       36
Corners              :           3        |       0
Red Cards            :           0        |       0
Yellow Cards         :           2        |       1
Subs Used            :           2        |       3
Fouls                :           5        |       5
Key Tackles          :           4        |       5
Key Passes           :          13        |       6

We have out performed United clearly we are all over them like a bad rash and not only can't they score a goal they still win. We scored their goal by the way.

United have cost me 5 points and most probably now the title. I have lost three here and last time I got a draw against a T sheet. 

I am sat here now looking at this and don't see what else we as a team could have done in this game. I probably went the tactic Tom expected but even so we crushed them on the pitch. 

Some teams seem to get a larger slice of luck than others and @Tom, Manchester United are one lucky team in my eyes on what happened in this one.

On 11/9/2017 at 9:10 AM, David said:

Everton 0 Man Utd 1

I am really struggling with this one to be honest and how the hell we have lost this.

The stats:-

Everton  |    Manchester United
Attempts on Goal     :          13        |       4
Off target           :           7        |       3
On target            :           6        |       1
Possession           :          64        |       36
Corners              :           3        |       0
Red Cards            :           0        |       0
Yellow Cards         :           2        |       1
Subs Used            :           2        |       3
Fouls                :           5        |       5
Key Tackles          :           4        |       5
Key Passes           :          13        |       6

We have out performed United clearly we are all over them like a bad rash and not only can't they score a goal they still win. We scored their goal by the way.

United have cost me 5 points and most probably now the title. I have lost three here and last time I got a draw against a T sheet. 

I am sat here now looking at this and don't see what else we as a team could have done in this game. I probably went the tactic Tom expected but even so we crushed them on the pitch. 

Some teams seem to get a larger slice of luck than others and @Tom, Manchester United are one lucky team in my eyes on what happened in this one.

You're absolutely right you deserved better from this game David.

I'm actually surprised we won because for some reason we seem to do better when I don't sheet. Whenever I have we invariably draw or lose!