Welcome to the FMFA. Teamsheet deadlines are Wednesday's and Sunday's at 8pm GMT for senior leagues and Monday's at 8pm GMT for youth leagues.

Sign in to follow this  
David

Match 2 Results

Matches and Stats

Missing Sheets

NONE

Sheet Errors

Error!! M_Rashford (ars) doesn't exist in the roster file
Error!! T_Edwards (qpr) doesn't exist in the roster file
Error!! A_Griezmann (mnu) is suspended for the game

30 minutes ago, David said:

Error!! A_Griezmann (mnu) is suspended for the game

Really?? Probably left someone in but he definitely wasn’t... :P

Anyway, a tough game away at the young Sunderland side. However we managed to come away with a big win. Albeit with further suspensions!

Hmm not sure why that came up. Just checked back and he wasn't suspended. It was 2 others.

To be fair I was watching Norwich v Chelsea and type it out from the error that comes up so it could well have been me confused while watching it

Reds 2 - 1 Blues

Another narrow win for us but to be honest, I'm hugely disappointed with our performance. The Blues came at us with only three at the back and we overrunned them but found it very hard to score goals. Thibaut Courtois made 15 saves and frustrated our attacking players. Aaron Ramsey put the visitors in front but three minutes later Luis Suarez leveled the score. We left the winner very late and it was Xherdan Shaqiri who grabbed the goal. His first goal for the club. I'm happy to get the win but our offensively play must improve