Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
David

AM Tactic for Season 11

All managers have until Wednesday 23rd May to advise of their AM tactic for the youth team for season 11. This is the tactic that will be used if the manager does not sheet. 

Any manager that doesn't advise will stay with their current tactic.

Please PM @David with the tactic you wish or if you want to know your current tactic.

@Neilr you will need to submit a tactic for your youth's as you are a new manager for the team.

Please note that while sheeting is not mandatory that the end of year youth abs bonus will double for all managers that sheet for 75% or more of their youth games

@BantamHD @David @willz121 @Eduardo @Deefa @Tom @harry51 @Joe @Tony @jason @wmcg1984 @Neilr @Daniel @stocko74 @Alice @Nocky @macca @iZombie

For the record as I run the games it is highly unlikely i will miss but in the interest of fair play, Everton's AM tactic is 442P should it ever be used.

26 minutes ago, David said:

For the record as I run the games it is highly unlikely i will miss but in the interest of fair play, Everton's AM tactic is 442P should it ever be used.

You don't run Tiger!

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

You don't run Tiger!

No I don't but as this is a thread in youth development news about youth AM tactics maybe, just maybe it is to do with that. There is a big hint somewhere.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this