Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daniel

Premier Division Match 1

Crystal Palace 0 - 0 Burnley
                  Injured: S_Mandanda (12)       Sent Off: S_Defour (25)

happy with a point in my 1st game in the big league considering we played most of the game with 10 men lets hope we can build on this 

Crystal Palace 0 - 0 Burnley

On reflection, we are disappointed to have not taken the three points, especially considering Burney played almost two thirds of the game with ten men.

However, the big blow was Mandanda getting injured early on and he is now out for four weeks.  Losing our number one goalkeeper is a massive blow to us, especially as we look to find our feet in the Premier League and we may have to batten down the hatches over the coming weeks, especially as we have some big games coming up.

Leicester City 0 - 0 Everton

Not a bad point to start the new season off with, although what is really pleasing is how we restricted the Champions to one chance on goal in 90 minutes. It's been a decent pre-season with a number of changes but I am looking forward to seeing how we will cope going forward against the sides who are strong in this division, and what better place to start than against the Champions.

Good game @David - good luck for the season!

Edited by willz121

18 hours ago, willz121 said:

Leicester City 0 - 0 Everton

Not a bad point to start the new season off with, although what is really pleasing is how we restricted the Champions to one chance on goal in 90 minutes. It's been a decent pre-season with a number of changes but I am looking forward to seeing how we will cope going forward against the sides who are strong in this division, and what better place to start than against the Champions.

Good game @David - good luck for the season!

Not sure on this one. The chances that your opponent goes exactly the same formation and tactic for the match are high. It happened in this match though which probably then meant home advantage alleviated the slight advantage in players we had in midfield and up front. 

Disappointed not to have got more shots though but it is early days and a point is a start and of course as lucky champions last year we will have the mantle of the team that everyone wants to get a result against.

Well played @willz121. I shall look forward to the return and btw I wont be going 532C for that one, lol.

• Like 1