Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daniel

Premier Division Match 2

Games and Stats

ars - missing. 
qpr - Er.. not an error your sheet was wrong but then found out the player in the roster was mispelt so changed that. N_Keita!
sun - C_Tosun not in roster. ( @Tony second time in a row you've done this error mate.)
eve - PK player not in starting XI.

aint got a clue what's happening there.  I thought I copied my new roster across... swear I did coz I remember looking at the fitness...  weird 

Everton 3 - 0 Burnley
   A_Nuhiu (29)       Missed Pen: A_Lacazette (69)
    T_Anderson (36)
   J_Kimmich (86)

dont think we deserved to lose 3 0 but this is the big league and we need to do more otherwise its a long season 

Liverpool 1 - 0 Crystal Palace

A brave and valiant effort was not enough as we succumbed to a 83rd minute Coutinho goal at Anfield on Sunday evening.  We conceded a lot of possession however Liverpool did not do a lot with it as they could only amass 4 attempts on target despite the territorial advantage.  The Premier League is all about fine margins and we found that out this evening however it was not the cricket score some would have expected and there are positives that we can take from the game.

Newcastle United 0 - 2 Leicester City

Outstanding performance and result, and much needed. We have brought a few new players in, but it was the old guard who won us the day, in a match where we really should've had a penalty as well.

Commiserations Harry, good luck for the season ahead!

Everton 3 Burnley 0

Great result for us and exactly what we should be delivering at home.

We did well to convert 3 of the six chances we had on target and restrict Burnley to just one effort on target.

Reds 1 - 0 Eagles

The Eagles came to Anfield looking to snatch a point with their defensive tactic but thanks to a late goal from Philippe Coutinho we fotball our second win in row. It was a pretty dull game and I’m just happy we forn the three points