LEAGUE GAMES MATCH 5 25 November 2018

Premier League

Sunderland - Crystal Palace
Burnley - Leicester City
Everton - Manchester United
Liverpool - Queens Park Rangers
Newcastle United - Arsenal

Sheets by 8pm 

At home to Palace, these are the games we need to be winning to stay clear of the bottom end, with no disrespect to palace, but we need to beat those who will be around us. 

Good luck

Burnley - Leicester City

still struggling with fitness issues but we need to win we need to score i will try pick the best possible squad available to me benzema and jesus need to start producing and fast 

Everton - Manchester United

These big games come round fast. Liverpool and now Man Utd. 

We need to win it obviously but I expect @Tom will feel the same.

They have a very strong midfield we will need to get around if we want to win but I am sure we are capable of it. Otherwise we look pretty even. Could go either way but hopefully we will prevail.   

Sunderland v Crystal Palace

We head north up the A1 to face a Sunderland side who in their pre match conference, have stated they need and should be beating us so the pressure is all on them to win the game.  We will come with a game plan and I for sure would be delighted if we came away from the Stadium of ***** with something from the game.

Reds vs Rs

Our start to the season has been very strong and we got a 100 % record before facing Rs at home. But we can’t afford to drop in form and need  come up with a quality performance to overcome the visitors. We’re without Luis Suarez who is suspended after getting two yellow cards against Newcastle United. With Suarez out, Callum Wilson will get the chance to prove himself and I’m hoping for a good performance from him. We would love to keep our unbeaten run after this game

Newcastle United - Arsenal

Been messing around with various new tactics; they don't work and after four games, this is already a massive game for the Gunners. The season may as well be written off when it comes to our title credentials. It's all about damage limitation at this point - hopefully sometime soon the breaks will come for us. We face a good Newcastle side with a very good manager: both sides have had poor form and it will likely come down to whoever wants the game more. Good luck Harry.