Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daniel

Premier Division Match 5

spoilers...

Sunderland 1 -0 Palace

I said before the game we needed to win this, but I think the win needs to be put down to a lot of luck, we were countered from the off, but managed to score with the first action of the game which changed the game right away into our favour, and they then went down to 10 men. On another engine run we probably lose this game, but on the day we got the vital goal that was needed. Cheers for the game Gary good luck for the season. 

Burnley 1 - 0 Leicester City
    R_Brady (23)

finally we get a goal even though is was a lucky 1 but i dont care i will take it and we also get our first win of the season hopefully we can get more and with 2 new players arriving we are even stronger now more news coming up on the new players 

Everton 2 - 1 Manchester United

A really good win this against one of our major rivals and a great comeback after our defeat to Liverpool.

We took and early lead and extended it just after half time to give us breathing room. United got a consolation goal right at the death but that was all it was. We dominated the game from a shot point of view with three times as many on target than our opponents. We deserved the three points today and boy we needed them.

It still leaves us 5 points behind leaders Liverpool, who are unbeaten but if we  can keep winning they may just slip up.

Needed a random as I forgot to sheet before I left work on Friday, so apologies to Daniel and Neil for that. Deserved to lose, and I need to start focussing on this game again else we are going to go out with a whimper.

Reds 2 - 1 Rs

We won it by a single goal but we control the game and should have scored more. Our first half display was perfect and we went into the dressing room two goals up. Giovanni Simeone opened the score with a volley shot and on the stroke of half time Philippe Coutinho doubled our lead. We performed very weak in second half and we couldn't put the game to rest. Instead the visitors scored with three minutes left on the game and it was a nervous finish. We came out on top and it means five out of five in the league.

Sunderland 1 - 0 Crystal Palace

Well the game plan went right out of the window in the first minute and from then on we were always facing an uphill battle.  Valiantly we tried but it was not to be but we move on to the next game.