Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

Anglo-American Cup Group Match 3

Reds 0 - 0 Timbers

I suppose sometimes you don’t take your chances and this was one of these games. We had 11 shots on goal but only two of them hit the target. The other game in my group ended scoreless as well and nothing has changed. It was a brilliant opportunity to work up space behind us but can’t be too disappointed with a draw. Managed to rest most of the big guns but I have to say that none of the players who got a rare start impressed me

Boca Juniors 4 - 0 Everton

Sometimes a game just doesn't make any logical sense, but in an extremely even game we somehow run out 4-0 winners! I cannot explain it, and commiserations to Everton - won't tag you in case you've not read the game yet - but we will certainly take it. Surprised to match the Champions, surprised to win the game, and even more surprised by the scoreline.

Boca Juniors 4 - 0 Everton

Wow was not expecting that and to make matters worse we had Lukaku sent off early on so that's him out for next game.

We rested a few players for this one and that and the sending off cost us dear. Have review strategy next time. At least we have two home games left so still plenty to play for in the competition.