Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daniel

Premier Division Match 6

Burnley 0 - 1 Sunderland
   Sent Off: D_Johnson* (57)       K_Mbappe* (65)

another defeat stuck at the bottom need to start winning and fast and scoring 

Burnoey 0-1 sunderland

We bossed them in terms of possession but shot wise they were always in the game and made an even game of it too. decided by the 1 goal and luckily it was for us, and youd say the turning point was definitely the red card.

cheers neil 

Leicester City 0 - 0 Liverpool

Cannot apologise enough for this one. The sheet is created on my pc, as I had to double check just not that I hadn't lost my mind. My fault that I didn't submit, but wow Liverpool will be highly upset by this result... hopefully the real life result gives me some grace from Ed!! Apologies dude, my bad

Crystal Palace 1 - 0 Everton

A great win for us as we continue to find our feet in the Premier League.  We went 1-0 up within the first minute with a Christian Benteke effort  and held our own against a quality side.  Everton having a player sent off on 61 minutes helped our cause but all in all, the three points were deserved. 

Foxes 0 - 0 Reds

As Will metioned in his pmr, we got robbed in this one. They failed to sheet and these games always make me very frustrated. We had 17!!! shots on target and didn't manage a single goal. We just need to move on and look forward to our next game.

A solid win at home. The conceded goal meant we had a tetchy few minutes at the end but deserved to win. Both our rivals dropped points so that is nice but as ever trailing Liverpool by a considerable margin.

Yarmolenko has now been uprated and this will make an immeasurable difference going forward as our strikers are far behind the rest of almost the entire FMFA covering both divisions.