Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daniel

Premier Division Match 7

spoiler...

Sunderland 1-1 Everton

We took the lead and I was confident of it with C VS P but then Gabriel fucked it up ans got sent off and made a gap at the back which we never filled and allowed Everton to equalise late on and take a deserved point. 

if we were offered the point before the match we'd have taken it, so well played Dave. 

Liverpool 3 - 3 Burnley
                              L_Suarez (1)       K_Benzema (2,48,60)
                             Coutinho (34)       Injured: L_Goretzka (26)
                           C_Fabregas (75)

Man of the Match: K_Benzema (Burnley)

what a superb performance from the lads going to anfield and getting a point benzema was on fire hopefully we can kick on from this result now as we are still in the bottom 3 on the negative side goretska is out for 3 games a huge blow to our survive hopes and with no injury packs we just have to cope with out him 

Reds 3 - 3 Clarets

Shocking performance from Alisson and the rest of the defence. Overall we dominated the game but don't deserve to win it when you defend like we did against The Clarets. We scoured early on through Luis Suarez but Karim Benzema leveled the score. We once again got ourselves in front when Philippe Coutinho put us 2-1 up. But two goals from Benzema, scoring an hattrick, turned the game around but thankfully Cesc Fabregas scored late in the game to save a point for us. A very disappointing performance from us. When you score three goals at home you should go on to win the game but our defence let us down today.

4 hours ago, Tom said:

Wait what, where did my sheet go?!

sheets for sou, ymu and yso all the there...

Ffs

I did have a look but couldn't find it, and looking at the monitor it wasn't submitted either.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

I did have a look but couldn't find it, and looking at the monitor it wasn't submitted either.

Yeah that’s fine not your fault... pretty sure I tried!

Newcastle United 0 - 1 Crystal Palace

Great result for the Eagles on our travels as we return from Tyneside with all three points, Christian Benteke getting the vital goal. 

To add to Newcastle's frustrations, Chancel Mbemba was sent off in injury time but it did not affect the outcome of the game as we put in a professional performance.

Edited by GaryG
Spelling errors :)

Sunderland 1 - 1 Everton

Difficult game where we went one down and then shortly after they had a man sent off.

We had possession but weren't breaking them down and scoring and it looked like the ten men were going to defend out their one goal lead. Fortunately we got an 80th minute leveller and that got us a draw. Hard earned point for us and difficult to judge if they had had 11 for whole game if we would have got that goal.