LEAGUE GAMES MATCH 11 09 January 2019

Sunderland - Queens Park Rangers
Manchester United - Arsenal
Leicester City - Newcastle United
Crystal Palace - Liverpool
Burnley - Everton

Sheets by 8pm 

Eagles vs Reds

Never easy visiting Selhurst Park and we know we need a quality performance to overcome them. Our league campaign has been superb this season and we intend to keep it that way. Lucas Hernandez, Marcos Alonso and Cesc Fabregas will be rested in this one but we got good coverage. Philippe Coutinho and Giovanni Simeone will return to the starting line up after sitting out in the FMFA Cup. We need to keep winning if we want to stay in front of the title race

Burnley - Everton

THATS all you need when your stuck at the bottom a trip from in form everton we cant win so i will try my best to beat them as time is running out wont give up until we are down then i will decide my future 

Burnley v Everton 

These are the games that always worry me more than playing a team at the top. They are so unpredictable and to be fair any team on the day can beat another. Burnley have a good manager who got them up last season so they can not be under estimated. Yes we want we the win, yes we want to stop Liverpool pulling further away but this is by far from a given.

Crystal Palace v Liverpool

Biggest game of the season for the Eagles so far this season, after resting most of the first team squad in the cup at the weekend, we are almost at full strength for this game. 

We will need alot of luck to get anything out of this game against a top class manager.

sunderland VS QPR

Well we are already working towards next season now, but we want to get as many points on the board as we can.

good luck QPR