Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daniel

Round 11 Results

Crystal Palace 0 - 1 Liverpool

A brave and battling performance from the Eagles and we were certainly not overawed but our superior opponents and created some good chances in the game but their quality shone through and it was enough for Liverpool to take all three points back to Merseyside.

Sunderland 2-2 QPR

Thanks for sorting that Daniel.

We were 2-0 up and cruising and we conceded 2 late goals and threw it away!! livid with the side! 

Eagles 0 - 1 Reds

As I mentioned before the game, Selhurst Park is a hard place to visit. Looking at the stats we deserved something from this game and once again we can thank our defensive play for another win. Giovanni Simeone scored the only goal of the game after seven minutes played when Victor Wanyama played a great break through ball to Simeone who made no mistake. We're still unbeaten but we're up against The Toffees in our next game. David is a quality manager and I'm sure he'll interested in getting one over us

• Like 1

Burnley 2 - 0 Everton
 L_Goretzka (38)       Sent Off: V_Anita (54)
  S_Defour (74)

what a fantastic performance from the lads i tryed a different formation and pushed goretzka further forward and it worked a treat with a crucial 3 points we are now off the bottom but still need to keep picking up points and try get away from the bottom half but this result is a start 

Burnley 2 Everton 0

The man sending off cost us dear.  possession wise we virtually matched them with ten men so with 11 we may not have leaked a second goal and even won this. It is a shame to lose and probably due to the red card but it is one of those things. We will move on and keep trying to catch Liverpool but this defeat doesn't help us.