FMFA Manager
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

Members Shop/FMFA Bookie Fundraising

We can no longer use the credits system as it is out of date and has been breaking the forum and it would cost to upgrade and tbh for what it is its not worth the money! However I have found a members shop and a sports betting app that, while it does cost money, would be perfect for us so this thread is to see if we can get any pledges to give money towards purchasing this applicaation for the forum.

Two applications - Members Shop.

Gives points for posting, similar to what we have now, but also has a shop that will work in a way that will help David, ie it will take the credits automatically and we can add all sorts to it. We can also award credits easily for manager of the month, and for the lottery etc. The credits gained from this will be used in the second application

Sports Betting App.

Older managers will remember when we were on vbulletin we had a bookie, I think FFO has one, well thats exactly what this is and it will work in a similar way.

The total cost is $60. So anyone willing to give something towards this? Will be a fantastic addition to the site and I get asked a lot for a bookie!

Nb all donations will be going to David as he will purchase it as he deals with all the financial aspects of running the site, for which I am very grateful.

17 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Nb all donations will be going to David as he will purchase it as he deals with all the financial aspects of running the site, for which I am very grateful.

As Daniel says I pay for it all normally and still will do. The licence etc have all been renewed.

However Daniel and I have discussed and the credits was affecting the site speed and other things so it had to go. This new betting shop/member shop is better and will be a one off not annual like the licence.

So as a thank you for any donation we will be giving 100 abs for every £1 donated. So donate £5 and it's 500 abs. These can then be put onto your teams players.

Should you wish to donate then it needs to come to me and my paypal account. All you have to do is click the link http://paypal.me/dwgooch

I will confirm any donations as it will send me notification.

1 hour ago, ThisBitchBites said:

if Daniel donates does he get it or do i? seeing as whats his is mine and all that...

That comes down to who would win a fight between. My money's on you Holly.

Right and from donations maybe placed on any player of players of your choice up to 25raters. Max 1000and to any stat and stats to be placed in 100 an blocks. PM me at @David how you want to use your and on which players.

confirmed @Tony £8.00   = 800 abs. Many thanks Tony.

no worries, happy to help considering all the work you all do on here for us all, for free..

quick question, can our new auction bid get any?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tony said:

no worries, happy to help considering all the work you all do on here for us all, for free..

quick question, can our new auction bid get any?

Yes if the player is a 25 rater or below.

6 hours ago, Daniel said:

@David its £5 from Holly and £5 from me so 500 abs each.

altered as you advised.

Ok with everyone who has helped out so far, which is a massive thanks by the way, we have £38. I worked out it will be about £48 as it's $60 so I will donate the final £10 and we will get them today.

• Like 1