FMFA Manager
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

Round 4 Results

Liverpool 0 - 1 Arsenal

not sure how I won this game but I’ll take any win I can unlucky to Liverpool they were the better side just unfortunate good game.

Crystal Palace 0 - 0 Leicester City

Is there an anger management course available for players, as both Gareth Bale and Alex Pato were sent off in this game, and it cost us getting the win. We were the better side, but being down to nine men really restricted our chances of winning. Disappointed to have another draw, with three in our first four league games, but we need to build on this and hopefully we can get the club moving in the right direction.

Good luck for the season @GaryG

Fair play to Villa but that was a really abject performance from the boys.

Everton 2 - 2 Newcastle United

Another draw, don't know what we are doing to let teams get points....two thirds possession and more shots but still we let them get back into the game not once but twice.

Sorry @harry51 but you have got to feel that is a point gained while I'm sat here thinking two points lost.

We need to be better at defending a lead.

Crystal Palace 0 - 0 Leicester City

A very poor result from us considering they played with 9 nine. 

I disagree that they were the better side as the stats tell a different story however we should have put this one to bed with the 2 man advantage.

Reds 0 - 1 Gunners

Ryan is right in how could The Gunners win but they performed better than us in both boxes and deserved the win. Disappointing to lose at Anfield but we're hoping this was one off. Our offensive play wasn't good today and The Gunners defended really well. Need to do better next time around