FMFA Manager
Daniel

Round 11 Results

Manchester United 4 - 2 Everton

The turning point on 23 mins......

Sent Off : J_Kimmich (23)

Up til then it was going well 1-0 up. Even when they came back we still had em at 1-1 at half time.

When they went two up ten men still fought on and levelled it. The problem is 67mins with only ten men tells and in the end helped them win. 

On this showing I think with eleven men we would and possible should have won this game.

We will take it on the chin and move on to the next game.

Well played @Tom, luck was on your side for this one.

Stoke City 1 - 2 Liverpool 

Good starting for Cavani, who scored his first goal as Potter in his debut, but, beyond that, all are bad news. We lost, one of our best defenders ended up injured (fortunately only one week), and Arsenal, Wolves and Newcastle are escaping from us. We need to react now or we will be damned sooner than we expect. 

Edited by eltpm25

Arsenal 0 - 1 Sunderland 

S_Bergwijn (61)

superb result going to london and getting 3 points my new signing bergwiin getting the only goal and a nice clean sheet so we sit in 6th place only 4points from top spot we need to keep picking up points if we want to finish in the top 4 

I think we did well to come away with a win vs Eveton especially given our fitness concerns and injury to Yarmolenko. We were in control most of the game, partly down to their sending off, but they switched to A and managed to level against the run of play. In the end though I think this was their undoing, 3 at the back with an attacking formation. By this stage we had Pellegri back on the field and managed to get them on the break a few times to seal the win. Unlucky David.

Potters 1 - 2 Reds

The home side matched us and we was a little lucky to come away with the win. Kyle Walker gave us a narrow lead at half time but ten minutes into second half Edinson Cavani leveled for the host. Thanksfully we got Luis Suarez up front and his goal after an hour played secured three vital points. It's been a relative poor start to the season but we find ourselves only a point behind the league leaders and still in the title race