Liverpool v Arsenal
Everton v Newcastle United
Chelsea v Sunderland
Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers
Crystal Palace v Stoke City
Leicester City v Manchester United

Sheets by 8pm 

Reds vs Gunners

If everything goes our way, we’ve won the title. It’s going to happen if Sunderland lose and we’re able to overcome The Gunners. We’re looking to continue our great form but know it will be a difficult game against a quality Gunners side. We’re playing at home and what better way to give back to our fans by winning the title on home turf. 

Chelsea v Sunderland

away to chelsea but with 1 of my strikers out for 2 games i only have 2 fit ones so i might have to change tactics or i could risk playing with 2 upfront lets try put pressure on liverpool and everton and try stay in 2nd which is superb with the team i have 

Lineup sent!!

This might be our last chance, it's now or never, because we are betting all season to this three last games, and having to face Everton and Liverpool in the last two leaves us this one to trying to get the 3 points. So, for better or worse, Selhurst Park will be our final courtroom: if we win, we'll be alive and would have certain hope... but if we draw or lose, will be our grave, because I'm not expecting to see Arsenal failing again, so our fail range is zero. Win or die.