Teamsheet Deadlines: TBC

Sign in to follow this  
David

Round 20 Results

Magpies U23 4 - 1 Reds U23

Absolutely smashed by The Magpies U23. We got the better start to the game when we scored the opening goal and maybe I should have gone a little more defensive when we knew the title was up for grabs. Instead we kept our tactics and the home side overrunned us for the remainder of the game. Adam Armstrong the man of the match scoring an hattrick for the host. Only two points seperates the two clubs with two games left of the season and we know we must win our last two games to secure the title

18 hours ago, Eduardo said:

Magpies U23 4 - 1 Reds U23

Absolutely smashed by The Magpies U23. We got the better start to the game when we scored the opening goal and maybe I should have gone a little more defensive when we knew the title was up for grabs. Instead we kept our tactics and the home side overrunned us for the remainder of the game. Adam Armstrong the man of the match scoring an hattrick for the host. Only two points seperates the two clubs with two games left of the season and we know we must win our last two games to secure the title

I didn't expect that result, but glad we captured this win. Now we will see an exciting finish of the title race.

Good luck, Ed.

• Like 1