Daniel

Important all managers please read

As you may or may not know, David has been admitted to hospital and is being assessed for coronavirus. Because of this he has advised me he will be out of action for a minimum of 14 days. Because of this I have decided to suspend all transfers, auctions etc until further notice. They will be frozen in place, as it is. 

I will take over simming the games where possible, but due to the government shutdowns I do have children off school and my time is even more limited than it already was. We will try to keep the game running as smoothly as possible but real life always takes precedence.

In my opinion don't  start the season without processing the transfers, auctions etc. No problem to wait a few weeks more.

To David and Dazoctaron; hold on and get well soon.

I agree with Harry on both points. Season can be postponed for a couple of weeks.

To David and Dazoctaron; All the best and get well soon.

Guys really sorry for this. 

I am in the Acute Assessment Unit and will know if I have corona virus in a couple of days. If I do its 14 days isolation. 

They dont think it is but something has knocked me sideways. Once I know what it is and where I stand ill let you know.

Health and family obviously the tops priorities. Hope the news is good for David and Dazoctaron. No reason to rush the season in such unsettled times.

I will wait on David and then make a decision from there. It may be an possibility if he can do auction round 2 posted that I can get the players and that transferred so we can start the season. Stay tuned 

3 hours ago, David said:

Guys really sorry for this. 

I am in the Acute Assessment Unit and will know if I have corona virus in a couple of days. If I do its 14 days isolation. 

They dont think it is but something has knocked me sideways. Once I know what it is and where I stand ill let you know.

Never mind, now focus on yourself and on getting well soon, and the same for Dazoctaron, health is first, we can wait what is necessary!

Right I have had good and really bad news. Good is im negative for corona. Bad is that I have been getting out of breath and dizzy and blacking out. This is all to do with heart and a blockage. I have to have a pacemaker fitted when a slot is available. It is that or curtains so no choice really. Devastated doesnt begin to tell you where i am at at the moment.

Sorry to here this everything takes a back burner when it comes to your health take it easy and hope your back on your feet soon and we can all chip in on this site to keep it going if you want that but whatever happens your health is the number 1 priority

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stocko74 said:

Sorry to here this everything takes a back burner when it comes to your health take it easy and hope your back on your feet soon and we can all chip in on this site to keep it going if you want that but whatever happens your health is the number 1 priority

+1

• Like 1